About the job
Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon, we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
In this position, you will join our Project Management business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that ‘bring ideas to life’ for our clients across all types of building and infrastructure projects.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it is the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Manage the project progress from conceptual stage to construction stage
- Manage and oversee the multi-disciplinary design of the project and performance of all discipline and stakeholders
- Coordinate amongst project teams and clients to facilitate project implementation
- Monitor project estimates, proposals and schedules are met with requirements and regulatory compliance
- Review and ensure design standards and project deliverables are met with satisfactory quality standards
- Assist in technical proposal preparation, prepare tender documents and tendering assistance
- Inject leadership and motivation to the project team to ensure delivery of project
- Work closely with Project Director, Clients, Engineers and Architects to manage and ensure the smooth and timely delivery of projects