TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
What will i be doing ?
- You will be designing training schedule, coordinate and liaise with key stakeholders including BPO to ensure that all labellers successfully go-live within the targeted timeframe.
- You will deliver process/product/policy training in classroom and/or virtually to new joiners
- You will be involve in setting up product knowledge test, share result analysis and work with key stakeholders to improve the product knowledge of labelling team
- You will be responsible to provide detailed analysis of errors and feedback to respective team through calibration session and recommend ways to improve quality score.
- You will be monitoring the queue data and record daily output, communication and working closely with BPO and RD if any system/platform issue arise.
- You will have to support on QA related project if needed such as process optimization, sampling plan, appeal mechanism, labelling policy optimization and policy cascading process;
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography, and fake news.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred;
- Minimum 1 year working experience as Quality Assurance Analyst;
- Experience in Content Moderation/Content Quality/Content Safety/Labeling will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
- Possesses good interpersonal skills;
- English is must, Chinese is preferred but not required.
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.