About the job
Are you very organized, creative, and have a positive attitude? Are you able to develop project initiatives, deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment, and guide a dynamic team of Recruitment Coordinators to create positive recruitment and candidate experience? We are seeking a Recruiting Operations Lead to join our outstanding team!
You will lead a skilled and high-volume operational team to support recruiters and hiring managers, crafting a flawless interview experience. You will help improve processes, as well as various tools and systems to drive an excellent candidate experience from start to finish.
Applying your organizational and interpersonal skills, you will connect with candidates and cross-functional teams, placing a premium on customer service, and calmly shifting gears at a moment’s notice.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Proactively collaborate with leads, recruiters, and hiring managers to meet team needs and improve processes
- Empower a team to strive for goals and values
- Provide guidance in creating and driving a positive candidate experience from beginning to end
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Leads, HR, and Finance to open job requisitions, hire candidates, and ensure a smooth new-hire onboarding
- Conduct check-ins and performance evaluations to provide the support that will help the team reach their optimal potential
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills, especially in Google (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
- Experience forecasting demand and team capacity to fairly distribute workload and coordinate activities
- Recruiting/HR coordination
- Experience in communicating professionally and maintaining a high level of confidentiality and reliability at all times
You might also have
- People management experience
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) and HR management systems (Workday)
- Experience working globally across regions and time zones