EF Education First
Sales & Admission Consultant
Do you dream of an exciting Sales role where your work will have a real impact on young people’s futures?
We are seeking a world class Sales & Admissions Consultant who will market our incredible EF-owned Academy boarding schools and drive the recruitment of Vietnamese students to our campuses in Oxford, New York and Pasadena.
If you are an ambitious and results-driven professional who wants the opportunity to combine sales and marketing in a dynamic and international environment, this role is made for you.
- Engage and inform prospective parents and students about EF Academy and the benefits of an education in our high schools, serving as the face of the school in Vietnam
- Promote our top-ranked program to potential customers and drive direct sales through phone and face-to-face conversations
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships based on trust, guiding families through important life decisions around high school education
- Consistently meet and exceed individual KPIs and sales targets
- Work with the Head of Sales and Admissions to plan and execute strategic marketing efforts to grow the Vietnamese student base
- Work in close collaboration with international stakeholders across EF offices and schools in order to deliver a quality experience for customers
Desired qualifications, competencies and attributes:
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree
- Full fluency in Vietnamese and high proficiency in English (C1 Required)
- Sales-oriented and target-driven, with experience selling academic / international education programs or high-end products
- Loves sales, education and be driven by the idea of changing people’s lives
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- IB Diploma or boarding school background is a plus
- Competitive fixed salary and sales commission
- 13th month salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Government social and medical insurance
- Private medical insurance
- A nice office in a central Ho Chi Minh City location
- Exciting opportunities for growth, e.g., regular training, seminars
- International travel opportunities
- A dynamic, innovative work environment and office culture
- Collaboration with a network of sales and admissions teams across 24 different offices worldwide
- Fun events and team activities
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
EF Academy International Boarding Schools opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a transformational international education, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no borders.
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV, in English.
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs – focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics – turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about – we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.