Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Sales Associate.
The Business Development role is responsible for generating new business and for initiating and managing business development initiatives.
The responsibilities of this role will include most of the following:
- Supporting tasks to establish new business relationships and strengthening existing ones, whilst ensuring fair outcomes for all types of customers
- Providing support to the communication new products, propositions and relevant market information to customers
- Supporting distribution channel business development strategies
- Supporting plans and strategies to generate new business as well as increase revenue for existing ones
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, which may include relationship mangers and product specialists, to maximise cross-selling opportunities for the bank
- Participating in events, initiatives and activities to develop business opportunities
- Protect the bank’s reputation and ensuring an acceptable risk profile, whilst deepening your understanding of the client through credit and customer due diligence reviews
- Currently have a client-facing role
- Have an affinity to dealing with the various industry sectors, both globally and more specifically in Asia
- Prior experience of dealing with multinational clients would be an advantage
- University graduate with solid experience in cash management and relationship management
- Demonstrate well-developed communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and demonstrate adaptability and pace to keep up with a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Proven ability to multi task by effectively prioritizing and applying good time management skills
- Strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.