About the role
We are looking for a competitive Sales Development Representative with the ability to reach out and connect with people for opportunities, and nurture new business leads through outbound campaigns. The ideal candidate is someone who has got a quantitative research experience, and his/her own innovative ways of working through the various obstacles of prospecting a sale towards a client, qualifying leads, and sealing the deal.
Once onboarded with us, our director will be your mentor in guiding you through the methodological process of the sales process, and providing the required sales tools that you need to kick start your sales development journey. Best of all, the whole world (not just locally) will be your playing field!
You will also be evaluated consistently and working alongside our leadership team for the first 6 months. This role is ideal for a junior researchers, but at the same time being a very hungry salespeople who want to achieve and exceed sales targets and earn an uncapped commission.
A top performer from the team will be selected to lead his/her fellow cohort as a Team Leader.
You will focus on
- Managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting, pitching, negotiations and closing the deal
- Generating new business leads, identifying your own pipelines, and following up on marketing-qualified leads to be converted into sales-qualified leads
- Cold calling, emailing and reaching out to potential clients
- Creating innovative ways of sourcing for new business & partnership opportunities, action plans and possible sales leads;
- Creating a methodical, results-driven approach for partner outreach and relationship management;
- Collaborating with senior management and marketing team to align Conjoint.ly’s internal goals with new and existing partnership;
- Becoming an expert of Conjoint.ly’s products and application of Conjoint.ly’s solutions in supporting clients’ research objectives;
- Selling Conjoint.ly’s license for our automated tools for pricing and product focused research to our clients;
- Working with weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPI’s
- Delivering great experience to our partners working with our organization – you will be acting as our brand ambassador and be our partners’ liaison.
- You must have excellent command of English. A second language will be an additional advantage.
- You are an ambitious and competitive achiever in terms of lead generation output. This role offers an uncapped commission structure, which means the more you sell, the more you earn. It is not simply about meeting a sales quota. You will want to exceed your teammates’ quota and your own expectations.
- At least a Master’s Degree in any field of studies, a Ph.D would be an advantage
- 1 year of working experience in a research agency or research by studies
- Ability to work effectively independently and harmoniously with a team and building relationships
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Networking aptitude
- A monthly base salary of MYR 5,000 per month + uncapped generous commission
- The on-target earnings will include 30% commission on top of the base, and you should be expected to achieve this OTE by the 6th month with us.
- Successful candidates will be given a 6 months contract, with the opportunity to be renewed on yearly basis upon achieving sales target.
- Comprehensive in-house product and platform training, as well as external professional sales training to support your long-term career development
- Fully remote working arrangement, with home internet allowance