We believe it is people who give purpose to our technology. So we’re committed to staying close to our customers and providing them the best experience, and delivering the best tech on the best network. Because our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive.
And, for you, that means incredible opportunities to be challenged, to innovate, and grow your career.
We fully embrace flexibility and choice at Telstra and it’s as unique as you. We believe every role can flex in some way and encourage you to work where, when, and how you are most engaged, safe, and productive. Talk to us about how a role could be flexible for you!
About the team
In Enterprise, we meet the needs of our business and government customers by delivering disruptive products, platforms and services with our unique Telstra IP, leveraging our targeted value propositions and world-class customer relationship capabilities.
The role with us
As a Sales Executive within the Lead Generation and Digital Team your role will align with Telstra Enterprise business strategy for our national business customer segment. You will focus on identifying and gaining new business through digital tools including cold calling, emailing and following up on referrals and leads.
Working on marketing driven campaigns, you will be making pro-active contact with our customers over the phone with the aim of developing opportunities that will result in additional sales and revenue.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes and form business partnerships with a view to leveraging revenue from the relationship and promoting Telstra as a quality service provider
- Manage the sales cycle for lead generation activity through to contract close
- Strategic selling activities, involving generating and cultivating leads to grow market share within targeted customers
- Engage with customers and partner to drive mutual outcome for both the customer and Telstra
- Identify and gain new business through contact with the customer (including cold calling, emails and following up referrals/leads)
What you will bring to the role
- Experience working within the Enterprise market as well as exposure working with C-Suite and executives
- ICT industry sales experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in cold calling over the phone is highly desirable
- High level of business acumen including a capability to understand and balance commercial, customer and people implication of a situation in making business decisions
- Customer engagement and lead pipeline management
- Proven ability in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- A positive energy and the drive to want to succeed
What’s in it for me?
A career with us is like no other, you’ll be encouraged to develop your skills and be rewarded with career progression, performance incentives and a flexible working environment.
We offer employees a range benefits including:
- The best tools for modern hybrid working
- Discounts on Telstra services, salary packaging, shopping discounts and much more
- An additional paid Telstra Day leave annually – for you to take off and spend as you like
- Paid volunteering leave
- Additional Annual Leave purchase option available annually
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Health Cover, Fitness & Well-Being discounts
- Recognition platform – be recognised and recognise your peers for their impact and be awarded points for fantastic perks
We currently have multiple positions available in the team so if you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences to our customers – this could be the role for you!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.