What To Expect
- This position, reporting to the Sales Analytics Manager, will support the sales and delivery in Korea market by closely working with the Field Sales team. You will be responsible for optimizing best practices and improving sales processes throughout the country. Providing clear and insightful analysis using various tools would be the key as a successful Sales Operations Specialist. Sales Operations Specialists also need to ensure in supporting the sales team to adopt various sales tools. This position will be a soundboard to collect feedback on daily business issues and to help resolve them.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively communicate with Sales Managers and Tesla Advisor to identify and resolve areas that need improvement related to customer relationship management systems, sales operations processes, etc
- Develop detailed, consistent, and accurate regular reports to support the field sales organization
- Implement enhancements based on user feedback, organizational objectives, and newly available functionality
- Provide ad hoc sales analysis, reports, and other sales-related tasks according to business development needs
- Visit Tesla centers across the country on a regular need basis
What You’ll Bring
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience of sales operations in a fast-paced multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Korean
- Proficiency in using various professional office software, including but not limited to Excel, PPT, Word, SQL, Python, Tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex/ambiguous problems.
- Hustle-can do whatever it takes to get the job done and enjoys being in the trenches
- Willingness to travel as needed