Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to showcase your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
You will be supervising your International Supply Chain (ISC) customer care team to lead key customer operations for container yard (CY)/CY and CFS/CY and be accountable for supply chain compliance and operational excellence, including warehouse (CFS) operation. You are responsible for looking for opportunities to work internally and externally to drive continuous improvement and new business opportunities and act as a role model for the intermediate and entry-level roles and foster a collaborative work ethic.
- To ensure operational excellence through high-quality shipment management + import services.
- Understand customer requirements and enhance standardization of operational processes and documents to meet customer service levels
- Review with the operation team on regular basis to confirm understanding of customers’ requirements in SOP/SLA, and reinforce operational compliance
- Locally coordinate the implementation of new projects and closely communicate with the implementation/ key account team for status
- Document the KPI process to monitor and measure local performance
- Work with warehouse management and CFS team to ensure SLA is achievable and met
- Liaise with the Control Tower, Global Account Manager, Global Operational Account Manager to deliver solutions to meet demands of the business, improve network and operational efficiencies in order to achieve SL
- Lead the operation team
- Assist for mapping out operation process chart
- Responsible for customer initiatives
- Support the Key Account Team to prepare the daily/ monthly/ quarterly/ yearly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) to the customers/ management
- Serve as an expert for championing operational service excellence
- Break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, and understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seek out and critically evaluate both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
- Control PnL (revenue/cost/FSL)
- Work with internal/external parties for new tenders/RFQs
- Monitor claim cases if any
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics or related fields.
- At least 08 years working experience in Freight Forwarding with at least 02 years at in the same position of Sea Logistics – International Supply Chain
- Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem-solving & time management skills.
- Strong leadership skills + focus on customer + stakeholder relationships along with your strong time management will be key to your success
- Good command of English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits. VN1878608