- Research, analyze and build keywords list for SEO.
- Planning, SEO keywords on top searching of Google.
- Research and make recommendations to optimize website, onpage, offpage.
- Partner with Development Team to build a website that supports SEO standards.
- Coordinate with other specialized departments (Developer, Business Analyst) to develop content on SEO standard website.
- Implement assigned backlink execution plans.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Monitor, evaluate, report SEO results daily, weekly.
- At least one-year in experience of SEO Executive, prefer working experiences in the field of Information Technology.
- Ability to write, create standard SEO content and analyze synthesis is an advantage.
- Understanding of SEO analysis tools.
- Have a spirit of learning, high responsibility and creativity.
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly using Google Analyst to research, analyze and build keywords list for SEO.
- Good ability to read and write English.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the search marketing industry.
- 13th-month salary
- Social insurance contributions following your gross salary (100%).
- Premium Private Health Insurance (PVI).
- Company trip once a year.
- Company activities (English Club, workshop, etc.).
- Yearly salary review.
- Other welfare is in accordance with Vietnam labor regulations.