At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you recently graduated and looking to kick start your career?
Are you looking to develop your sales and/or technical skills?
IBM Digital Sales introduction
Imagine working for a company with one of the world’s most respected sales forces and one of the world’s most historical brands. At IBM, we are working with businesses from all over the globe to solve some of the planet’s biggest problems, using Hybrid Cloud, AI, Security, Systems and so much more.
A career at IBM is as challenging as it is rewarding and for those with the focus, determination, resilience and ambition, your career can truly thrive in a collaborative and incredibly supportive environment. So, if you’re the kind of person who seeks out opportunities and takes charge of your development, IBM is the place for you. We encourage you to follow your passion – by learning new skills, working across different disciplines, or moving into new challenges. Anything is possible with our award-winning professional development and leadership training.
As a early professional, you will be aligned with an existing team where you can develop your skills and experience as part of a professional community. To meet the needs of our clients’ evolving technical and business needs, you will complete a graduate training program incorporating blended e-learning, classroom, and practical learning approach.
Types of Roles
- Security Sales Specialist – Opportunity identification, pipeline building, client engagement, and negotiating & converting existing and new business opportunities across a variety of customers within your territory. You will be tasked to maintain IBM’s superior level of customer focus while identifying, negotiating, and closing opportunities.
- Sales Development Representative – You are IBM’s first line of contact for inbound client sales activity. Your primary focus will be around lead qualification and conversion to quality business opportunities. With a focus on speed to engage, you will leverage your digital, product, and consultative selling skills to accept incoming leads, understand client needs, identify IBM solutions, and work collaboratively across IBM or Ecosystem sales teams to make IBM the vendor of choice.
- Security Sales Technical Specialist – You are the technical expert and advisor to our clients, sales teams and/or Business Partners. You understand the client’s business/technical requirements and/or competitive landscape and combine this with your knowledge of the IBM solutions to present solutions that drive value for clients.
- Please provide role preference with your application
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Language Required English
- Proficient at using both digital & relevant sales tools & be confident in engaging peers and making connections
- Excellent communication and listening skills with an obsession with client satisfaction
- Results-driven, collaborative team player attitude
- Strong personal integrity and an affinity with technology