Teach For Australia
About the job
Teach For Australia would like to acknowledge the many Traditional Custodians of the lands throughout Australia. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Australia’s first peoples.
- Opportunity to work with an engaged community of educators – working to close the education gap
- Flexible work practices, including the option to work from home
- Allowance and time off work for professional development
- Join us in our commitment and vision for Reconciliation, in a space where we learn and grow together
About the Position
Provide high-level administrative support across the selection and onboarding journey that enables a talented and diverse pipeline of individuals to join Teach For Australia’s Leadership Development Program, ultimately resulting in placement in one of the communities we serve.
About Teach For Australia
Our vision is an Australia where education gives every child, regardless of background, greater choice for their future. The mission is to grow a community of leaders committed to equity for children and young people, by recruiting and developing exceptional people to teach and lead across Australian schools. As Teach For Australia seeks to grow to scale, our team is responsible for finding Australia’s future leaders. By helping our country understand that educational inequity represents the biggest issue facing our society, we aim to attract and select the most diverse group of tomorrow’s leaders to the program–in pursuit of our vision
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Experience in administrative support and/or customer service
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume workplace
Teach For Australia encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply.