Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the role
The Partnerships Manager drives all brand & product partnerships for the brands under RPG. This role requires the ability to be resourceful and think outside of the box while being results driven. The ideal candidate for this role should also have excellent strategic planning, commercial & project management skills to deliver the go-to-market strategy for the partnerships engaged in. This will be a unique opportunity to drive our brand through exciting & innovative partnerships with the biggest brands as well as to own every aspect of the partnership from sealing the partnership to delivering measurable impact to our brand. If you have the self-starter spirit in you, and bring relevant experience, we’d love to speak with you!
- Lead overall partnership for RPG brands, mainly but not limited to brand & product partnerships
- Set clear objectives & roadmap for our partnerships to support brand growth
- Impact overall brand strategy & proposition by identifying & recommending partnerships & collaborations for the brands that will get our customers excited and coming back
- Drive partnership discussions & agreement terms with relevant partners for a win-win partnership
- Deliver the go-to-market strategy & project management for the partnerships engaged in, delivering it across marketing channels with measurable outcome to achieve highest customer reach, engagement & sales
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as the product, growth/marketing, finance & supply chain teams to deliver the go-to-market strategy & achieve commercial goals
- More than 6 years of working experience, with experience in partnership or management consulting
- Demonstrated leadership experience working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter mentality, outcome driven
- Experience analyzing & managing performance metrics of initiatives undertaken from end to end