Are you passionate? A perpetual solver of problems? Are you proactive, dedicated to honing your skills, and persistent in completing and executing tasks? If the answer is yes, then we want you to join our team in Vietnam! We are currently seeking for an outgoing, energetic and detail oriented individual to join our Marketing team. Life at Lalamove is fast-paced, thrilling, and we are constantly doing things no one has ever done before.
We are looking for a high energy, business-savvy individual to achieve business target by driving efficiency of performance marketing channels.
If you understand all things that are worth doing are never easy, and you want to become a better version of yourself, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with the functional, local team and media partners from planning to executing the initiatives that drive acquisition and retention targets.
- Manage, executive and monitor all paid media campaigns across channels, including but not limited to user acquisition, lead generation to hit targets.
- Develop and perform initiatives to retain of users across email, push notifications, in-app popup, SMS, and other re-marketing channels.
- Measure performance marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools and translate them into the insightful reports with the clear actions.
- Collaborate with the internal teams in ideation and creation of communication materials to enhance messaging and build customized performance campaigns.
- Evaluate industry benchmark, market behaviors and competitor’s programs to identify gaps and opportunities for improving and staying ahead other peers.
What Will We Need
- Experience in managing complex performance marketing budget with proven records of driving volume of users with proper ROAS.
- Hands-on experience in driving efficiency of performance marketing channels (Search, Display, Programmatic & Affiliates). ASO & SEO optimization experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in analytical skills with moderate knowledge of measurement and attribution. Ability to provide recommendations and highlights insights.
- A growth mindset to drive constantly test & learn for unlocking a new growth level.
- Business savvy and ability to multitask are essential. Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on deadline.
- Self-learning, able to work under high pressure is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends if required.
- Fluent in English.
Established in December 2013, Lalamove was created to make on-demand and same-day delivery possible for everyone at the touch of a button. Today, Lalamove operates in over 20 markets across Asia, Latin America, and the United States connecting over 7 million customers with a pool of over 700,000 driver partners. Our driver partners operate a vast array of vehicles to suit each market including lorries, trucks, vans and cars for deliveries of almost anything of any size. Fleets of two-wheel vehicles are also available for courier services providing fast and low-cost delivery solutions. Through dedicated mobile and web apps, Lalamove seamlessly connects users and drivers around the world to move things that matter.
Lalamove has become the strategic partner for businesses of all sizes to solve their last-mile delivery issues. From independent brick and mortar stores to large restaurants, retail chains and ecommerce businesses, Lalamove helps enterprises from a wide array of industries to scale and outsource their deliveries according to their needs. Companies no longer need to invest in running and maintaining in-house fleets thanks to our unique tech advantages that allow for same-day and advance bookings, and real-time tracking. To add to your convenience, you can pay through our e-wallet and get digital receipts emailed to you so you can keep track of all your deliveries. Additionally, our multi-stop and route optimisation features help your business save time and money. API integration also offers the chance for businesses to take their deliveries to the next level and receive the most comprehensive level of logistical support.