Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About The Role
- Own a longer term SKU dashboard development roadmap – to align internally within SKU team (SKU Category, SKU PM, SKU Range and SKU Ops) for reporting requirements and work with Business Intelligence to develop and publish systemized SKU reports in the Control Tower. In this process, the person has to coordinate alignment of data requirements to deliver the reports – this may involve agreeing process or process best practice with internal SKU team, IT Data Services and BI.
- Coordinate internally within SKU team to drive process alignment with Product Creation Framework and to publish in Knowledge Hub
- Resource management of SKU team – to get inputs from internal SKU team functions, input into resource demand system and coordinate review
- Manage SKU team’s sharepoint development – to get inputs/gather requirements from internal SKU team functions, align with IT and design the layout and permission control as per security rules, to deliver and maintain the dashboards
- Advanced competency in collaborating with stakeholders for process mapping and using process mapping tools.
- Experienced in master data management.
- Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders to design business intelligence dashboard reporting.
- Good organisational skills, able to plan ahead, prioritise tasks and co-ordinate with the work of others.
- Clear logical thought and attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to multitask without losing focus in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proven structured approach to creative problem solving.
- Self starter, energetic, keen to learn.
- Degree holder
- Minimum of 2 years experience in stakeholder collaboration and design of process mapping, master data management and business intelligence dashboard reporting.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.