About the job
Rosetta.ai helps fashion e-commerce uncover consumer’s shopping preferences and provide personalized shopping experiences to consumers. We’re making e-commerce merchants have enterprise-level AI backup on day 1.
We seek a product marketer who is knowledgeable and passionate about SaaS, e-commerce, digital advertising. This role will be at the center of driving the growth of Rosetta.ai, launching products that help merchants sell, discover, and curate products people love, and creating value for all customers. The ideal candidate will have experience with and strong perspectives on SaaS and e-commerce as well as an understanding of digital advertising, with a deep understanding of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing global launch plans to bring digital commerce or advertising products to market. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
This role will initiate and lead activities involved in identifying industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring clear and differentiated positioning for all products and technology solutions, and develop compelling go-to-market strategies aimed at driving successful customer adoption and growth objectives. This role requires working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to shape product concept, definition, roadmap, and go-to-market plan aimed at delivering meaningful interactions for clearly defined and receptive audiences.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the market internally with a focus on buyer and seller value propositions.
- Lead market research, competitive benchmarking, customer segmentation, opportunity assessment, etc. to inform product development and prioritize product opportunities.
- Develop product positioning, naming, audience definition and sizing, and go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of products and technologies.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive tests and launches (alpha and beta programs) and international expansion.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, pubic relations, and product marketing communications (e.g. press releases, blog posts, etc.)
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing adoption plans.
- Influence cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, design, etc.) by building relationships, backing up claims with solid data and analyses, and inspiring change by aligning goals and building a vision.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with global/regional product marketing, not specifically in a country.
- 2+ years of relevant product marketing, product management, and/or consulting experience, or working directly on e-commerce (e.g. consumer technology, online marketplace, e-commerce company)
- Combination of strategic marketing experience and hands-on tactical execution.
- Experience with marketing technology products via various channels to consumers, businesses, or technology partners.
- Experience using data and insights to inform and influence product strategy.
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Quantitative analytical experience.
- Communications skills, including experience simplifying complex concepts and develop clear, compelling presentations
- Demonstrated experience driving strategic analysis to influence product and business decisions.
- Project management experience scoping and manages projects, and delivering outcomes against timelines
- Communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights.
- Ability to analyze data to identify opportunities, deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies.
- Flexibility and comfort working in a dynamic, team environment with a possible remote organization with minimal documentation and process.
[Preferred Qualifications] (Optionally, the more, the better)
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Experience working directly with/on SaaS, e-commerce, digital advertising products.
- Experience working in a product marketing or general management capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches)
- Experience with customer research.
- Experience with product marketing in the US or EU markets.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Experience with tools or products for small businesses or e-commerce.
- Track record in responsibly launching products that adhere to strong privacy principles in collaboration with policy, communications, and product teams.