Sarnies Group is a boutique group of companies across Singapore and Thailand focused on creating the best lifestyle and hospitality experiences available. We build and run businesses from cafes, restaurants, e-commerce, and technology and have a lot of fun doing it.
We are looking for someone to join us as a Social Media & Content Executive. This person will work closely with the marketing team to manage content across the group’s F&B concepts, both visual and written. This person should have a keen eye for viral food content and have a strong interest in the industry, while being able to apply those skills to offline channels.
Currently the group has 7 outlets across Bangkok and Singapore with more to come in 2022 and 2023 – Sarnies Bangkok, Sarnies Roastery, Sarnies Sourdough, Pimp My Salad, Sarnies Sukhumvit, Sarnies Singapore, Santi’s Singapore.
- Managing monthly campaign briefing – to be in charge of writing the overall concepts and content angles on the briefs to ensure the ideas are well understood by third parties
- Brainstorming with the team to strategise for monthly growth of social media channels and sales across the stores
- Constantly researching into competitors to see the market standard and find out new product launches or new types of content we can push out for our customers while prioritising growth
- Managing photoshoots with the agency and liaising with operations to ensure products are ready on time and that products are accurately photographed to the Sarnies Group standard
- Working closely with the Social Media Agency to approve visuals and English copy for social media channels across the group
- Ad-hoc English copywriting across all platforms including physical posters and table stands in-store and social media posts
- Ad-hoc content creation for FB/IG – taking content in-store at the outlets and developing content angles and copy
- Ad-hoc creation of IG stories by taking photos/videos in-store or using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop templates
We are looking for someone who:
- Has attention to detail
- Organised and manages their time well
- Strong English copywriting skills (Thai copywriting abilities is preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred
- Works well in a team environment
- Flexible – we are a small team of people and we‘re always there to help each other out even though it’s not in our job description
- Takes initiative to learn more about the industry, the business and help improve processes wherever possible
- Creativity and a great eye for good content