Tauranga City Council
About the job
Tauranga City Council has an exciting opportunity for a Spatial Asset Analyst to join our team, responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving information in our Asset Management System (AMS), and Geographic Information System (GIS), as well as undertaking data manipulation, analysis, and reporting within the systems. This position will have a high focus on Parks asset information.
We are seeking to fill this role on a permanent part-time basis, hours are negotiable for the right candidate however will be between 24 hours – 32 hours.
This Role Includes
- Cultivating relationships that are trusted, sustainable, and effective
- Ensuring efficient Business Support, Project, and Planning Management is in place
- Providing an efficient Geospatial Asset Service to Customers
To Be Successful, You Will Have
- A tertiary degree in Geography, GIS information technology or an equivalent level of learning gained through experience
- Relevant experience in GIS, Geospatial, cartography, surveying or another related field
- The ability to interpret as-built plans
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Life insurance