EVAMAX GROUP | Maximize Innovation Funding | SR&ED & Grants
EVAMAX Group has established itself as a national leader in Innovation Funding and a catalyst in innovation and economic growth since 2003. We started as a SR&ED consulting firm and have now expanded to serve clients in 23 industry verticals across Canada. Over the years we grew our government grants practice and have excelled in helping Canadian companies to stay competitive. We provide the following solutions:
- SR&ED – Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Government Grants & Funding – Innovation, IRAP, Export, Hiring & Training
- US – R&D Tax Credits (Research & Experimentation)
About the Job:
We are growing! This role is an addition to our growing team. You will have an opportunity to work with outstanding & experienced professionals!
This role is the right fit for you if :
1. If you’re a University grad of an engineering or science based program (i.e., Mechatronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering etc.) with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
2. You have work experience in the fields of Science or Engineering (for e.g. Mechatronics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering etc.)
3. You have experience in SR&ED & Grants Consulting, Technology Consulting or Manufacturing environments & thrive in a dynamic Business to Business Consulting environment with a passion to make a positive impact for your clients.
Job Responsibilities: Innovation Funding Manager (Technology), SR&ED, Grants
- Manage client engagements for SR&ED and Grants Consulting & provide clients with timely and responsive services.
- Drive the progress of the client applications and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Effectively and efficiently manage client expectations and multiple on-going client projects.
- Assume responsibility of compiling technical descriptions of SR&ED activities for inclusion with tax credit claims and determining the amount of expenditures qualifying for SR&ED tax credits
- Maintain a strong understanding of SR&ED program and SR&ED tax legislation developments to communicate this knowledge to clients
- Represent & defend clients in SR&ED reviews by the government.
- Keep current with the innovations in your area of expertise.
Innovation Grants Consulting
- Assist with compiling Grant Applications for Businesses for Government funding.
- Compile grant & funding analysis reports and documentation for clients
- Stay current with the grants and funding available to innovation businesses for growth & innovation.
- Cross functional Projects.
- Participate in program development
- Evolve Best Practices for the operations & business e.g. Process Improvement, Analysis, Automation
- Participate in cross functional projects, sales support, administrative tasks.
Must have: skills, experience & a positive attitude!
If you are looking for a role that helps you advance your management consulting skills and you have a technical background in engineering or science, as well as technical writing skills, this role would be a great fit for you.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree — Engineering or Science (B.Eng, B.Sc, B.A.Sc)
- 1-2 years or more of experience preparing SR&ED tax credit claims or working for the CRA auditing SR&ED tax credit claims, or technical writing.
- Any experience working with grant proposal writing is a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills–ability to effectively articulate instructions, issues, project status, and technical matters.
- Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, as well as, strong editorial capabilities.
- Ability to think and strategically and work both independently & within a team
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Some travel within Canada may be required (when travel restrictions lifted).
Why join EVAMAX GROUP?
AGILITY: Our agile work environment encourages team members to work proactively and make constant improvements to make a quick and immediate impact
GROWTH: We believe in empowering our team members to understand the bigger picture as they progress in their roles.
VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES:
- Endless opportunities to develop your expertise and cross-functional skills.
- No Red Tape: Bring in your ideas & enthusiasm to the table and have the opportunity to execute it. We are seeking talented go-getters who help the company to the next level. Become a part of our success.
Collaborate with the best and most experienced colleagues and mentors.
- Make a difference every day with exciting work opportunities.
- Grow your career with a dynamic, growing company.
- That’s us at EVAMAX. It could be you too.