RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community.
Our Values inspire us, wherever we are in the world, and guide how we live and work together.
Imagination. Agility. Courage. Passion. Impact. Inclusion.
What unites us is our purpose and our values; they are at the heart of who we are, what we stand for, how we make decisions and connect with each other. Our people make everything at the University possible. We encourage new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. RMIT exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
The Student Council Advisor is responsible for providing advisory and administrative support to the RMIT Vietnam Student Council under Student Life department. This includes support for planning and executing Student Council-related activities and events, maintaining accurate records, and generating reports. This position requires to engage the wider student body through events and activities, while also ensuring risk mitigation measures are in place to maximise student safety. The position may also be required to support events/activities organised by Student Life.
JD_Student Council Advisor.pdf
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting student activities in a tertiary education setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in effective time management skills and delivery on project-based initiatives.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in event management and application of administrative skills in the workplace.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as word processors, spread sheets, presentation software, database systems, and web content management systems.
- Well-developed planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to design and implement tasks and projects in a timely fashion, either working independently, or as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and customer service
- Ability to display appropriate behaviours in line with the position, as per the RMIT Behavioural Capability Framework (Connectedness, Commitment to Excellence – Improve and Simplify; Imagination and Innovation; Impact; Inclusion; Agility).
- Competitive VND salary (plus allowances) starting from VND22,280,000 gross depending on proven track record in meeting all the key selection criteria.
- 13th month Tet bonus + private medical insurance (for you and your dependents) + annual health check.
- 20 days annual leave plus 5 days paid leave Xmas closure, plus public holidays and paid sick leave.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Free use of onsite gym
- Library on campus and online – access to RMIT Australia online library
English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS (Academic or general) with a score of at least 6.5 (or equivalent, as outlined in the Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding Guidelines).
How To Apply
Please submit your CV, covering letter, ID, and Qualifications by clicking on the ‘Apply’ link below.
1 thg 7 2022 11.59 pm
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community. As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam is assisting in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region.