About the job
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: You will be directly reporting to the Head of Supply, the role provides an awesome opportunity to gain both a bird’s eye view and a hands-on experience to the operations end of a digital media company.
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven intern to support the Supply Team in the day-to-day operations which includes database management and analysing research data.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Work with the Supply Team to approve moderated placements on a daily perspective.
- Work with the Head of Supply to align moderated placements to encompass new audience segments as directed.
- Work with peers across departments on projects assigned to you.
- Provide assistance to others in the team where and when they need support or feedback.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or any other related fields
- At least 1 year of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- You’re a self-starter and can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- You think logically even under pressure and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will have strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint skills
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Flexibility and able to see the value of assigned tasks and able to adapt to unfamiliar situations.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
· Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
· Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
· Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
· Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.