About the job
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced huge growth over the past years and we’re looking for a talent-obsessed and people-centric specialist who can support with recruitment process as we continue to scale. This individual may wear many hats so she/he must have the flexibility and resilience needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for a passionate and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to kick-start her/his career. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment in the software industry.
- Be familiar with the human resources market of Da Nang software industry. Experience or knowledge of Ho Chi Minh city software labour market is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, self-directed, initiative-taking, detail-oriented, patient, people-centric.
- Good English skills (especially writing skill).
- Design, photography, entertainer skills or any other artistic skills is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
What You Will Do
- Be in charge of recruitment procedures including but not limited to collecting recruitment requests, developing and posting job ads to different channels, sourcing and screening qualified profiles, arranging interviews, reference check, announcing interview results, etc.
- Regularly update HR recruitment database to ensure all data are up-to-date.
- Serve as a dedicated point of contact for potential candidates.
- Support with HR administration tasks at request.
- Take part in the organization of internal and community events. Support with developing HR communications / employer branding plans, propose any ideas to strengthen team spirit and increase staff’s satisfaction or engagement to the company.
- Carry out other assignments by HRM.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people – Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- We serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.