Essential Job Functions
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Currently working toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (or global equivalent)
- Degree program in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
- Experience with system development or system analysis preferred
- Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Office environment