About the job
This is an opportunity for an ambitious person who wish to growth higher in his/her career path in a professional and friendly technology company. The position will help to ensure the sufficient and qualified manpower for the fast-growing demand of the Company. The Recruitment Executive is expected to contribute to great quality service delivery at Niteco.
- Headhunt candidates from diverse sources: VietnamWorks, Linkedin, Social network, etc.;
- Screen, interview to shortlist the qualified candidates for the right position and coordinate with Technical Leaders and Project Managers to arrange interview and follow up the offer;
- Build up HR network, Industries network and analyze the suitable channels for recruitment strategies to attract the qualified candidates;
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process and tools;
- Update and maintain database related to staffing agenda, candidate database, headcount tracking and staff movement records;
- Provide analysis and other recruitment related topics to HR & Admin Manager;
- Develop good relationship with employees via engagement activities and daily interactions;
- Follow up closely with candidates prior to their joining and post joining till end of probation;
- Other duties as requested.
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th-month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, the UK, the USA, etc.
- Organized training and support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
- A western management style that is professional, dynamic, open-minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management regularly communicates the Company’s strategy, development plan, and new opportunities to employees.
- Employees and families are engaged and taken care of by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF – Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed, and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.