Join our DHL Express Family and be a part of the most international company in the world! We operate in more than 220 countries and have been pioneering international express shipping since 1969.
We have multiple exciting opportunities for a Telemarketer/Sales Lead Advisor (Internally known as a Business Assessment Executive) to join our Sales Team located in Brisbane!
WHAT WILL MY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- Qualify New Business and existing Multi Channel Account opportunities via outbound telephone calls
- Accurately profile business needs and allocate to the appropriate sales channel within DHL Express
- Strategically identify and cold call businesses with an international freight need
- Meet monthly-set sales lead and call targets
- Focus on high quality sales leads
- After your initial training period there may be the opportunity to work from home
- We have a combination of full time permanent and full time secondment positions available (until Sept 2023)
- The shift days are from Monday to Friday during business hours (8:30am to 4:30pm)
Desired Skills and Experience
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JOB?
- While previous sales experience is desireable, if you have a great attitude and willingness to learn we’d love to hear from you!
- Motivation to achieve predetermined targets
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Reliability, honesty & a can do attitude
- Focus on teamwork
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Named the No. 1 World’s Best Workplace™ 2021 by Great Place to Work and Fortune Magazine!
- Brand new Brisbane CBD Office overlooking the river with close proximity to Roma Street Station!
- Opportunity to work from home!
- Join a motivated, passionate and diverse international team
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Certified by Work180 as an equal opportunity employer
- Have an impact! We have committed 7 billion euros over the next ten years to reduce CO2 emissions
- A competitive salary package and access to employee benefits
- Flexible work options including remote work opportunity