We are looking for an experienced User Researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping us build empathy with our users in order to define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering verbal and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
As a User Researcher, you will work closely with key stakeholders in the organization to craft the user-centric product strategy for launching delightful features and enhancing the existing buy and sell experience on Chotot for millions of users.
Perform research to understand and divide users into archetypes based on the user’s motivations, behaviors, and other factors to help the company to target them accordingly and solve their problems in a way that brings in maximum growth.
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development.
- Research user personas and investigate user behavior.
- Collect and analyze user feedback.
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics.
- Partner with design, product management, marketing colleagues to understand business needs, then design and conduct appropriate research studies to generate user insights.
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods.
- At least 1 year of experience in User Research, UX Research, or similar role for WEB or APP products.
- Understanding of UI/ UX.
- Experience with conducting user research such as user interviews, user surveys, usability testing,etc.
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistics.
Attributes We Look For
- Passionate about helping people through empathizing with others.
- High level of creativity and agility in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Curious, open-minded with humility to continuously learn.
- Relentlessly resourceful with strong ownership of the outcome.
- Patience and detail oriented with analytical thinking.
- Good verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.