Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Due to COVID-19 travel and entry restrictions, the Internship Program is only available to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We will review and adjust this approach as appropriate for future programs.
We Are Looking For Interns To Join Us In Our Marketing Function
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate, and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly evolving digital marketplace. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
Visa’s Partnership Marketing help our partners Acquire, Engage & Retain their target customer segments by leveraging Visa’s brand, assets and capabilities, and in doing such, develop tools that help our partners better understand Visa’s products, services & solutions, generate Value Added Services (VAS) revenue for the organization, increase Visa acceptance, ultimately defining why Visa is the best payments partner to work with.
The Consumer & Brand Marketing team at Visa Asia Pacific is responsible for advancing customer-centric marketing across B2C and B2B2C audiences using data-driven insights, technology, and creativity to create more deeply engaged audiences and drive brand preference.
- Penultimate year students who are available to work full-time from May to August 2022
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration; Communications, or a related field
- Interest in Sales and Marketing
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in design programs across various media (print, motion, video, digital) including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere.
- Applicants must provide a link to portfolio or work samples showcasing design capability across platforms.
- Personal interest in interaction design and user experience. Front end coding/development skills would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal, and written communications skills – capable of developing well-structured communications and delivering presentations to audiences
- Team player, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.