KAMEREO is the first tech-enabled supplier in Vietnam. We supply to hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars, and hotels. Our customers place the daily orders via our in-house applications. We keep improving them to provide a better experience for our customers. The engineering team at KAMEREO also builds & operates the internal applications to support the daily activities of our internal users such as customer support members and warehouse teams.
Who we are
KAMEREO is the first supplier powered by technology in Vietnam. Our vision is “Redefine the Food Business”. We believe that the food business should be much more creative in nature. We commit to redefining the food business using the power of technology. Technology is the key for professionals in the food business to focus more on creative work. The food business gives positive power to all the people in daily life.
Core Values KAMEREO 6 Core Values
1. What’s the Problem?
2. Deliver WOW Experience!
4. Embrace Change
5. Kaizen Spirit
Who you are
– Have 6 ingredients for KAMEREO team
– Our culture & values
– Collaborative and open-minded in communication
– A comprehensive thinker and explain logically
– Analytical and solve the root problems rather than the surface problems
– Think freely and independently and are ready to share your view
– Be the last person in the team to give up the design details.
Role & Responsibilities
– Support daily operations in Kamereo Warehouse and report to head of operations
– Improving warehouse efficiency through managing employees productivity
– Drive quality result for performance KPIs such as on-time-delivery, reduce error rate
– Quality check in Warehouse such as QC inbound, FIFO, outbound standard
– Continuous improvement to apply Kaizen to all process in Warehouse to achieve Kamereo value proposition to customers
– Experience in working in warehouse, fulfilment and e commerce start up settings with leadership experience for 2 years
– Strong operations skill (experienced level of kaizen, 5s, Inventory management, process design), wide range of expertise in fulfilment is preferable.
– Strong coordination skills between functional units to achieve over result for fulfilment
– Ability to identify operational issues through data analysing, observation, and industrial knowledge in order to propose solution to address that issue
– Adaptive, embracing changes mindset and continue to search for better solutions to solve day to day problems
Kaizen – Continuous improvement
– Be a creative force: Do not hesitate to propose initiatives or new ideas to improve the working process aiming at company’s development
– Be flexible and adaptable: Always be ready to try new ideas, to embrace the change for further development
– Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Salary & Benefit
● Attractive salary
● Salary review twice a year in January and July
● 13 month bonus
● Working time is 9:00 – 17:30 with 30 min lunch break
● Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period