Are you passionate about digital marketing & WordPress development and want to work in-house in a supportive work environment with ample room for growth?
Cturtle is a globally recognised edtech company at the forefront of the future of work and education.
Our Webmaster / WordPress Admin will own the design, development, and functionality of our customer-facing web pages, digital marketing creative, funnels, etc. The right candidate must display strong design skills as well as communication and organizational abilities. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, learns quickly, and can handle multiple tasks at once. In this role, you’ll be involved in conceptualizing and laying out marketing websites, landing pages. If you enjoy marketing, the position will offer the ability to a/b test page design concepts with a focus on conversions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, etc and understand SEO & conversion optimization as it related to UX design and development.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Work with SEO & Paid Media teams to grow traffic to our websites and increasing rankings for related terms, as well as increasing new client acquisitions.
- Work closely with the Content production staff on content strategy, production process, keyword, and link-building strategy for SEO.
- Own page and conversion optimization.
- Partner with the founders and Executive team to make sure website is accurate and on brand.
- On-page and technical optimizations to drive traffic and acquire customers through organic search.
- Maintain and update existing websites.
- Launch new brand websites by copying and customizing our existing site template / framework.
- A/B test copy and site elements to increase conversion of site traffic.
We’re Excited About You Because
- 1-3+ years of direct experience with WordPress & website development.
- We care about Attitude (everything else you can learn ) conscientious and work ethic is critical to join our awesome team.
- Expertise in technical SEO
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Well versed in on-page optimization
- Expert using Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Excel / Sheets
- Foundational knowledge of paid search
- Experience A/B testing
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Flexible Work From Home policy after completion of probation and onboarding
- Work with a small team in a friendly environment
- Work / Life Balance is critical to our employee happiness and health
- An Employer That Truly Cares for Their Employees!